- I am an artist and facilitator based in London.
Exhibitions & Projects
- • Artworks Open, Barbican Arts Group Trust, London. December 2022.
- • Dentons Art Prize 10, Dentons, London. (Runner Up). January-December 2022.
- • Flat Out, ASC Studios, London. March 2022.
- • The Thing Is, Kingsgate Project Space, London. May 2021.
- • Who Wants to Be a Millionaire??, Cable Depot, London. October 2020.
- • Studio Residency, Block 336, London. March-July 2020.
- • Quivering Horizons, The Space, Berwick. September 2019.
- • MA Print, Royal College of Art. 2017-2019.
- • BA Illustration Animation, Kingston University. 2012-2015.
- As well as my own artistic practice I work with a number of organisations that work to improve inclusivity in the arts.
- • I am participation lead at arts and mental health charity Hospital Rooms.
- • I work occasionally with the supported studio for artists with learning disabilities ActionSpace.
- • I have designed activities and games for art and science magazine Okido, and continue to run workshops for children with them.
- • I co-ran the outreach program the National Saturday Club at Kingston University, a weekly art & design club for teenagers from 2020-2022.